Ovdje besplatno pročitajte Techly IDATA SPDIF-7 priručnik. Pročitali ste priručnik, ali odgovara li on na Vaše pitanje? Postavite onda svoje pitanje na ovoj stranici drugim vlasnicima Techly IDATA SPDIF-7.
· Safety Notice
· ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
· Installation Procedures
Please read these instructions carefully to insure proper use of
1. Please check all warning labels and all markings on this device.
2. Do not expose this device to water or excessive heat.
3. Do not place any foreign objects in the device.
4. Do not attempt to repair the device or open the unit as this will
void the warranty.
1. AV signals convert to HDMI signals
2. Support NTSC and PAL standard TV formats input
3. Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output
4. Mini size, portable and flexible
5. Plug and play, easy installation
Q: Why does the screen have no output?
A: 1) Check and make sure the power supply and all cables are
2) Check and make sure there is AV signal input and you've
chosen the right HDMI signal channel.
Q: Why does the output image have the snow point or unclear?
A: Change an HDMI cable or use a shorter HDMI cable for testing.
2. Connection instruction
1 ) Connect the DVD to the converter via a RCA AV cable, using the
color coding on the connectors as a guide.
2 ) Connect the HD display to HDMI output of the converter via a
3 ) Plug the power supply into the device to get started.
This AV to HDMI converter is designed to convert audio and video
signals from video source devices such as DVD, UHS Tape Deck and
Set Top Box into HDMI signals that you can view on a HD TV. Making
video come alive, delivering the sharpest, most realistic HD visuals
· Package Contents
User manual x1pc
AV to HDMI
power adapter ×1pc
· Panel Description
Switch the resolution to 720p or 1080p
Output HDMI signal
The yellow jack input the video signal, the red and
the white jack input the audio signal - right and
1. Source devices:
Source device withRCAjacks, suchasVCD/DVD player, STB etc.
2. Display devices:
Display device with HDMI input, such as SDTV, HDTV, projector etc.