Ovdje besplatno pročitajte Samyang 35mm f/1.4 AF Sony FE priručnik. Pročitali ste priručnik, ali odgovara li on na Vaše pitanje? Postavite onda svoje pitanje na ovoj stranici drugim vlasnicima Samyang 35mm f/1.4 AF Sony FE.
Attaching the lens
35mm F1.4 AF
for SONY E-Mount
• It will provide optimal quality still images and video with both Sony
Full Frame and APS-C image sensor cameras.
• Equipped with a large F1.4 aperture, its performance and image
quality competes with the best in its class.
• Two high precision Aspherical plus two High Refractive Index lens
elements are utilized to minimize aberrations and increase
• The AF (autofocus) function utilizes an ultrasonic motor for fast,
precise and silent focus operation.
• Its size, shape and grip have been ergonomically designed for
enhanced stability and comfortable use.
• The IF (Internal Focus) design prevents both changes length and
where positioning must be maintained.
To maintain your safety and prevent damage to the lens, please
fully familiarize yourself with the following:
• Do not look directly at the sun through the lens as It may seriously
impair your vision.
• Do not to apply excessive force when attaching the lens to the
camera as it may cause damage to the lens or your camera.
• The lens is a precision optical product, so dropping or excessive
impact may cause product failure.
• Be careful not to touch or contaminate the gold contacts on the
• Protect the lens from water, high humidity and excessive heat.
• Always store the lens with the lens cap on in a dry and well ventilated
location out of direct sunlight. Direct sunlight passing through the
• Avoid subjecting the lens to drastic temperature changes such as
moving from a very cold outdoors location to a warm indoors
location. This can cause moisture in the air to condense inside or on
the outside of the lens and lead to failure or mold production. Before
taking the lens indoors from a cold outdoors location , put the lens in
a plastic bag or sealed camera bag and remove it only when the lens
has warmed up to room temperature.
• If stubborn spots remain, put only one or two small drops of ethanol
circular cleaning process. DO NOT USE AN ORGANIC SOLVENT SUCH
AS PAINT THINNER, ALCOHOL, OR BENZENE.
using a lens blower or a soft brush to remove any foreign particles or
grit that could scratch the lens.
motion from the center outwards towards the edges of the glass.