Battery Fuel Gauge: Battery Capacity Indicator Information
All three LEDS will momentarily light when the product’s power switch is turned on. Then the Battery Fuel Gauge will
indicate the pack’s remaining capacity as noted below. NOTE: Unit and lights will turn off when battery is fully discharged.
Once battery is fully discharged return switch to off position.
3 LEDs lit Remaining battery capacity > 75%
2 LEDs lit Remaining battery capacity > 50%
1. FEATURES3. MAINTENANCE
2. HOW TO OPERATE
For filter replacement, please call 1-800-944-9200 or visit our website at www.hoover.com to locate
a dealer nearest you. Filter Service Part # 410044001.
For belt replacement, please call 1-800-944-9200 or visit our website at www.hoover.com to locate
a dealer nearest you. Belt Service Part # 001942002
ANY SERVICING SHOULD BE DONE BY AN
AUTHORIZED SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Call 1-800-944-9200 USA & Canada
In the event that further assistance is required, see your Yellow Pages for an authorized HOOVER
Dealer or visit
www.hoover.com. Costs of any transportation to and from any place of repair are to be paid by the owner. The
service parts used in this unit are easily replaced and readily available from an authorized HOOVER
retailer. Always identify your product by the model number and manufacturing code when requesting information
or ordering replacement parts. (The model number appears behind the dirt cup of the product.)
4. BATTERY FUEL GAUGE, DISPOSAL & SERVICE
4. BATTERY FUEL GAUGE, DISPOSAL & SERVICE
WARNING: RISK OF EXPLOSION OR
EXPOSURE TO TOXIC MATERIAL
CAUTION: The battery used in this device may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated. Do not
disassemble, heat above manufacturer’s maximum temperature limit (60˚C/140˚F), or incinerate. Replace battery
® battery Part # BH50000 REV B only. Use of another battery may present a risk of fire or explosion.
Dispose of used battery promptly. Keep away from children. Do not disassemble and do not dispose of in fire.
Do not attempt to disassemble the battery or remove any component projecting from the battery terminals. The
battery and charger have no user serviceable parts. Fire or injury may result. Prior to disposal, protect exposed
terminals with heavy insulating tape to prevent shorting.
The battery must be collected, recycled or disposed of in an environmentally sound manner. The EPA certified RBRC
Battery Recycling Seal on the lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery indicates Techtronic Industries, a corporate affiliate of Hoover,
Inc., is voluntarily participating in an industry program to collect and recycle these batteries at the end of their useful
life, when taken out of service in the United States or Canada. The RBRC program provides a convenient alternative
to placing used Li-ion batteries into the trash or the municipal waste stream, which may be illegal in your area.
Please visit www.rbrc.org/call2recycle/ for information on Li-ion battery recycling and disposal bans/restrictions in
your area. Hoover, Inc., involvement in this program is part of our commitment to preserving our environment and
conserving our natural resources.
1 LED lit Remaining battery capacity > 25%
1 LED blinking Remaining battery capacity < 25%
Instructions d’Utilisation et d’Entretien
Veuillez lire attentivement ces instructions avant d’utiliser votre aspirateur vertical HOOVER
N’oubliez pas d’enregistrer votre produit en ligne, à l’adresse Hoover.com, ou par téléphone,
Operating and Servicing Instructions
Please read these instructions carefully before using your HOOVER
Be sure to register your product online at Hoover.com or call 1-800-944-9200 to register by phone.
Instrucciones de Funcionamiento y Mantenimiento
Lea atentamente estas instrucciones antes de usar su Barredora de succión HOOVER
Inscriba su producto en línea en Hoover.com, o llame al 1-800-944-9200 si preﬁere hacerlo por teléfono.
GUIDE D’UTILISATION • MANUAL DEL USUARIO
THIS VACUUM IS INTENDED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
CLEANER ASSEMBLY MAY INCLUDE SMALL PARTS. SMALL PARTS CAN
PRESENT A CHOKING HAZARD.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
• READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE.
• ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
• SEE SEPARATE MANUAL PERTAINING TO BATTERY AND CHARGING
• DO NOT LEAVE VACUUM CLEANER UNATTENDED.
• WARNING: FULLY ASSEMBLE VACUUM CLEANER BEFORE OPERATING.
• WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF
CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, BIRTH DEFECTS OR REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY:
• Do not use the unit, store, or charge battery outdoors or on wet surfaces. Do not allow to get wet.
• Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
• Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer’s recommended attachments.
• Do not use charger with damaged cord or plug. If vacuum or charger is not working as it should,
has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to a service center for
inspection. return it to an authorized Hoover Dealer for inspection.
• Do not pull or carry by charger cord, use cord as a handle, close a door on cord, or pull cord around
sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not unplug charger by pulling on cord. To unplug charger, grasp the plug, not the cord.
• Do not handle charger (including charger plug and terminals), battery, or appliance with wet hands.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
• Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
• Do not use the vacuum cleaner without filter and dirt cup in place.
• Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
• Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline, or use in areas where they
may be present.
• Leaks from battery cells can occur under extreme conditions. If any liquid gets on the skin wash
quickly with soap and water. If any liquid gets into the eyes, do not rub eyes, immediately flush them
with clean water continuously for a minimum of 15 minutes. Seek medical attention immediately.
• Use only the charger (Hoover Part# BH50005) supplied by the manufacturer to recharge.
• Store the vacuum cleaner indoors. Put the vacuum cleaner away after use to prevent tripping
• Use only battery (Hoover Part # BH50000 REV B) supplied by manufacturer to operate this product.
• Always turn off and remove battery before connecting or disconnecting optional motorized power
brush, or before servicing.
• Do not dispose of battery in a fire or trash compactor. See battery disposal section at end of this
manual for directions.
• Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair,
and anything that may reduce air flow.
• Do not incinerate the charger, battery, or appliance even if it is severely damaged. The batteries can
explode in a fire.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Line up nozzle with main body
and firmly push nozzle into
body of unit until nozzle locks
into place. NOTE: To remove,
push release button and pull
the nozzle away from the body
of the unit.
1. On/Off Switch (0=OFF,
I I =Suction and Brush ON)
5.Large Debris Opening
6.Bottom Nozzle Cover
12. Dirt Cup Release
13. Carry Handle
14. Nozzle Release
DIRT CUP AND FILTER
7. Filter Cap
8.Filter (inside filter cap)
9. Baffle Tube
10. Bottom Empty
Insert handle into body.
NOTE: Ensure handle faces
Insert screw and tighten until
NOTE: DO NOT over tighten
Charge battery fully before
first use. Fully discharged
battery will take up to 3 hours
to charge. NOTE: See battery
and charging manual for
battery charging instructions.
Use only manufacturer’s
supplied or recommended
battery and charger.
Insert charged battery into
battery cavity until latch is
locked into place. NOTE:
When inserting and removing
battery, ensure the switch is in
the off position marked “O”.
Hold down nozzle with foot and
tilt back to reclining position.
To turn vacuum on, roll button
O - OFF
I - Suction ON
- Recommended for use on hard
II - Suction and Brushroll ON
- Recommended for use on carpet.
To remove and charge
battery, turn switch to off
position. Pull on release lever
located on end of battery and
pull out gently.
Dirt Cup & Filter Removal & Replacement
IMPORTANT: For best results, clean after each use.
REGULAR MAINTENANCE: Each time the dirt cup is emptied, the filter should be cleaned (Filter will be
discolored after use. This will not affect the filter’s performance.)
Dirt Cup Removal and Cleaning
Bafﬂe Tube Removal and Replacement
Filter Removal and Cleaning
Belt and Brushroll Replacement
To Remove dirt cup, depress
the dirt cup release button
located on the top of the dirt
cup and tip away from the
body of the unit.
Hold dirt cup right side up and
press bottom release button to
open trap door.
Press dirt cup empty button over trash can to release debris.
Push door closed until latch clicks.
Turn baffle tube counter
clockwise until it stops. Pull out
baffle tube, hold over trash can
and shake free debris.
To replace baffle tube, insert
back into dirt cup, align slots
and twist clockwise till tube
locks in place.
WARNING: Always dry filter
for 24 hours before replacing.
WARNING: Do not use
detergent or hot water to clean
Dirt Cup and Filter Replacement
Insert filter into filter cap.
Insert filter cap into dirt cup.
Place bottom of dirt cup onto
housing and pivot into place until
dirt cup release button locks.
PROBLEMPOSSIBLE REASONPOSSIBLE SOLUTION
Product does not turn on1. Battery is not in product. 1. Insert battery into product.
2. Battery is not inserted properly. 2. Make sure battery is fully seated in battery cavity.
3. Battery is not charged. 3. Remove and charge battery or replace with second charged battery.
4. Battery is too hot.4. Remove battery and let cool for 30 minutes, replace battery and retry or replace
with second charged battery.
5. Internal component damage.5. Call for service: 1-800-944-9200
Product turns off while
1. Battery is fully discharged.1. Remove and charge battery or replace with second charged battery.
2. Battery is too hot.2. Remove battery and let cool for 30 minutes, replace battery and retry or replace
with second charged battery.
Product does not pick
3. Internal component damage.3. Call for service: 1-800-944-9200
1. Dirt cup may be full.1. Empty dirt cup.
2. Filter may be dirty.2. Clean and/or wash filter.
3. Baffle tube may be dirty. 3. Remove and clean.
4. Airpath may be clogged.4. Make sure the battery is removed and the product is off. Remove nozzle by pressing
the nozzle release button and pulling the nozzle in a downward motion. Remove any
debris clogged in the nozzle airpath. Reassemble nozzle to the product.
5. Internal component damage.5. Call for service: 1-800-944-9200
Brushroll will not turn 1. Brushroll may have an obstruction.1. Make sure the battery is removed and the product is turned off. Remove nozzle by
pressing the nozzle release button and pulling the nozzle in a downward motion.
Remove any debris clogged in the nozzle airpath. Reassemble nozzle to the product.
2. Motor protection device tripped. 2. Turn product to off position, product will reset in approximately 30 minutes.
3. Broken belt.3.Make sure the battery is removed and the product is off. Remove nozzle cover replace
with recommended belt and replace nozzle cover.
4. Internal component damage.4. Call for service: 1-800-944-9200
Pull out filter cap. Pull out filter and brush clean. Rinse under cold water
WARNING: Remove battery before servicing.
Turn vacuum nozzle over. Remove screws indicated by arrows on
bottom nozzle plate. Lift plate off nozzle bottom to access brush, belt
After replacement turn brushroll making sure belt turns freely.
Return nozzle plate and screws.
CET ASPIRATEUR A ÉTÉ CONÇU POUR USAGE DOMESTIQUE SEULEMENT.
CONSIGNES DE SÉCURITÉ IMPORTANTES
L’ASSEMBLAGE DE L’APPAREIL COMPREND DES PETITES PIÈCES. CES DERNIÈRES
PRÉSENTENT UN DANGER D’ÉTOUFFEMENT.
Pendant l’utilisation d’un appareil électrique, toujours prendre des précautions élémentaires, notamment :
• LIRE TOUTES LES INSTRUCTIONS AVANT D’UTILISER CET APPAREIL.
• TOUJOURS SUIVRE CES CONSIGNES DE SÉCURITÉ.
• POUR CONNAÎTRE LES INSTRUCTIONS RELATIVES À LA CHARGE DE LA PILE, CONSULTER
LE GUIDE D’UTILISATION DE LA PILE ET DU CHARGEUR (GUIDE SÉPARÉ).
• NE PAS LAISSER L’ASPIRATEUR SANS SURVEILLANCE.
• AVERTISSEMENT : ASSEMBLER ENTIÈREMENT L’ASPIRATEUR AVANT DE L’UTILISER.
• MISE EN GARDE : CE PRODUIT CONTIENT DES SUBSTANCES CHIMIQUES
RECONNUES PAR L’ÉTAT DE LA CALIFORNIE COMME CAUSANT LE CANCER,
DES ANOMALIES CONGÉNITALES OU DES PROBLÈMES DE REPRODUCTION.
AFIN DE RÉDUIRE LES RISQUES D’INCENDIE, DE
CHOC ÉLECTRIQUE OU DE BLESSURES :
• Ne pas utiliser l’appareil, ranger le chargeur ou recharger la pile à l’extérieur ou sur une surface mouillée.
Garder au sec.
• Ne pas permettre que l’appareil soit utilisé comme un jouet. Être particulièrement vigilant lorsque l’appareil est
utilisé par des enfants ou à proximité d’enfants.
• Utiliser cet appareil uniquement de la façon décrite dans ce guide. Utiliser uniquement les accessoires
recommandés par le fabriquant.
• Ne pas utiliser le chargeur si la fiche ou le cordon sont endommagés. Si l’aspirateur ou le chargeur fonctionne
mal, s’il est tombé ou a été endommagé ou laissé à l’extérieur, ou s’il est tombé dans l’eau, il doit être apporté
à un Centre de service pour y être inspectél’, expédier à un centre de réparation pour qu’il soit vérifié.
• Ne pas tirer sur le cordon du chargeur ni utiliser le cordon du chargeur pour transporter l’appareil, utiliser le
cordon comme une poignée, fermer une porte sur le cordon ou tirer le cordon autour de coins ou d’arêtes vives.
Ne pas faire passer l’appareil sur le cordon. Garder le cordon éloigné de toute surface chauffée.
• Ne pas tirer sur le cordon pour débrancher le chargeur. Saisir la fiche et non le cordon pour débrancher le
• Ne pas manipuler le chargeur (y compris la fiche et les bornes), la pile ou l’appareil avec les mains mouillées.
• Garder les cheveux, les vêtements amples, les doigts et toute autre partie du corps à bonne distance des
ouvertures et des pièces mobiles de l’appareil.
If you need assistance:
Visit our website at hoover.com. Follow the authorized dealer locator link to find the Hoover® authorized dealer nearest you or
call 1-800-944-9200 for an automated referral of Hoover® authorized dealer locations (U.S. only) or to speak with a customer
service representative; Mon- Fri 8am- 7pm EST.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO THE STORE.
Limited TWO Year Warranty
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
When used and maintained in normal household use and in accordance with the Owner’s Manual, your HOOVER
product is warranted against original
defects in material and workmanship for a full two year from date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period, Hoover
labor and parts, at no cost to you, to correct any such defect in products purchased in the United States, U.S. Military Exchanges and Canada.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If this product is not as warranted, take or send the product to a Hoover
Authorized Warranty Service Dealer along with proof of purchase. For an
automated referral to authorized service outlets in the U.S.A., phone: 1-800-944-9200 OR visit Hoover
online at www.hoover.com.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
This Warranty does not cover: use of the product in a commercial operation (such as maid, janitorial and equipment rental services), brushroll, belt, improper
maintenance of the product, damage due to misuse, acts of God, nature, vandalism or other acts beyond the control of Hoover®, owner’s acts or omissions, use
outside the country in which the product was initially purchased and resales of the product by the original owner. This warranty does not cover pick up, delivery,
transportation or house calls. However, if you mail your product to a Hoover® Authorized Warranty Service Dealer, cost of shipping will be paid one way.
This warranty does not apply to products purchased outside the United States, including its territories and possessions, outside a U.S. Military Exchange
and outside of Canada. This warranty does not cover products purchased from a party that is not an authorized retailer, dealer, or distributor of Hoover®
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
This Warranty is not transferable and may not be assigned. This Warranty shall be governed and construed under the laws of the state of Ohio. The Warranty
Period will not be extended by any replacement or repair performed under this Warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND REMEDY PROVIDED BY HOOVER
. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT WILL HOOVER
BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE TO OWNER OR ANY PARTY
CLAIMING THROUGH OWNER, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR STRICT PRODUCTS LIABILITY OR ARISING FROM
ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion of consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you speciﬁc rights; you may also have others that vary from state to state.
If a minor problem develops, it usually can be remedied quite easily when the cause is identified by using the
Any other servicing should be done by an authorized service representative.
WARNING: To reduce risk of personal injury - unplug vacuum before servicing.
In order to maintain optimum performance of your cleaner, each time
the dirt cup is removed for emptying it is recommended to check if there
is any debris trapped in the dirt tube (A). If so, remove the debris before
re-attaching the dirt cup to the cleaner.
If you still are experiencing reduced suction/performance, detach
the nozzle base from the main unit (press button on back of nozzle
to release, B) and inspect both openings of the nozzle base (C) for
any trapped debris. Remove any debris that may be present before
re-attaching the nozzle base to the main body of the cleaner.
Dirt Cup Debris and Clog Removal
Imate li pitanja o Hoover LiNX BH50020?
Ovdje jednostavno postavite pitanje koje imate o Hoover LiNX BH50020 drugim vlasnicima proizvoda.
Navedite jasan i sveobuhvatan opis problema i svoje pitanje. Što bolje opišete svoj problem i pitanje, drugi vlasnici Hoover LiNX BH50020 će Vam jednostavnije dati dobar odgovor.
Ovdje besplatno pročitajte Hoover LiNX BH50020 priručnik. Pročitali ste priručnik, ali odgovara li on na Vaše pitanje? Postavite onda svoje pitanje na ovoj stranici drugim vlasnicima Hoover LiNX BH50020.