Replacing Belt ........................................
Replacing Brush Roll ..........................
When using an electrical appliance, always follow
basic precautions, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE
Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury:
• Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
• This appliance is provided with double insulation. Use only identical replacement
parts. See instructions for servicing double insulated appliances.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings,
rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or
when wearing open toe shoes or sandals.
• Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or
• Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline or fine
wood sandings or use in areas where they may be present.
• Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner.
• Do not use without dust bag or dirt cup in place. Shake outer bag and empty dirt cup
frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder.
• Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
• Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep
free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air flow.
• Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord
around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away
from heated surfaces.
• Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner.
• Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging.
• Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never
handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
• The use of an extension cord is not recommended. If an extension cord is absolutely
necessary, use at least a 16 gauge cord and as short as possible.
• Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has
been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover
Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer.
• Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in this owner’s manual.
Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards.
Save these instructions!
DOUBLE INSULATED: When servicing, use only identical replacement parts.
This cleaner meets Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA-29 CFR 1910 Subpart
Broj pitanja: 0
Imate li pitanja u vezi s proizvodom Commercial Elite C1415 trgovačke marke Hoover ili vam treba pomoć? Ovdje postavite svoje pitanje. Navedite jasan i sveobuhvatan opis problema i vašeg pitanja. Što više pojedinosti navedete za svoje pitanje i pitanje, lakše je drugim vlasnicima proizvoda Commercial Elite C1415 trgovačke marke Hoover pravilno odgovoriti na vaše pitanje.
Informacije o Hoover Commercial Elite C1415
Ovdje besplatno pogledajte priručnik za proizvod Commercial Elite C1415 trgovačke marke Hoover. Ovaj je priručnik pod kategorijom , a ocijenio ga je sljedeći broj osoba: 1 prosječnom ocjenom od 7.2. Ovaj je priručnik dostupan na sljedećim jezicima: Engleski, Francuski, Španjolski. Imate li pitanja u vezi s proizvodom Commercial Elite C1415 trgovačke marke Hoover ili vam treba pomoć? Ovdje postavite svoje pitanje
Značajke proizvoda Commercial Elite C1415 trgovačke marke Hoover